PUBLIC SKATING SESSIONS AT HOLLYDELL ARE BACK!
In addition to announcements on our social media feeds, all sessions will be listed on our rink website, www.hollydellicearena.com. While we strive to offer consistent session times, we occasionally are required to make schedule changes. Also, we will always identify which rink will be used for Public Skating (usually CDM).
- We recommend you register and pay online before arriving. This will secure your spot.
- We recommend pads and helmets for young children
- For Friday and Saturday evening sessions
- Children not accompanied by a parent must pay full admission to enter the facility
- Additional rules are posted in all rinks
- All participants will be temperature checked upon check-in
- All participants will be strongly encouraged to wear a mask while skating
- Rental skates will be sanitized between use
- On ice numbers will be limited based on the rink being used
$4 Skate Rental
PRE REGISTER FOR PUBLIC SKATING HERE!
Please contact the rink office with any questions - 856-589-5599
Jeff Mood - Jeff@Hollydell.com
Darlene Mood - Darlene@Hollydell.com