HIA COVID Protocol
At Hollydell Ice Arena, we need to keep each other safe.
- If you are sick / symptomatic, you are NOT welcome in the rink. If in doubt, stay home. There will obviously be no consequences for players who miss games or practices.
- NO SPECTATORS AT THIS TIME
- When in Hollydell, we require masks or similar face coverings. Studies have repeatedly shown that wearing a mask is the best defense against community spread.
Other protections for our skaters include:
- All skaters should be dropped off at the rink. If a parent has to tie a player’s skates, please leave the rink after the skates are tied. When in the rink, masks are required.
- All on ice participants at Hollydell will have their temperature checked before being allowed on the ice. If a temperature is above 100.4 degrees, that skater will not be allowed on the ice.
- All on ice participants need to complete a health questionnaire before coming to Hollydell. The questionnaire will be distributed by your coach.
- As per the health questionnaire, any skater who recently visited a state on NJ’s quarantine can not come to the rink for 10 days, unless they have a negative test post their return.
- Based on the latest science around community spread, we are going to use our locker rooms. But, players are not allowed in the locker room more than 15 minutes early and they must be out of the locker room 15 minutes after the skate ends. Please do not enter the rink until 15 minutes pre skate.
- We have hand sanitizing stations throughout the rink.
- All skaters must bring their own water and CAN NOT SHARE.
- All Hollydell players will receive a mask, PHC or HH.